[Mccoypottery-talk] ebay fraud

Hardman, Nancy E (Nancy) nhardman@lucent.com
Fri, 27 Feb 2004 15:41:45 -0500

No, I cannot travel around the world. However, I'm in no hurry for my collection.  I like to see and touch my CJs before I buy them, and check my references.  If I buy a fake, it's my fault. But realize this is my preference.  To me ebay is too easy, I would rather take my time (I have the rest of my life) and search for my treasures.  Also, realize, I live in the Metro Atlanta area.....we have many flea markets.

Please don't take me wrong. I do not like buying from ebay. I personally do not like paying shipping and handling on anything. But I also do not trust ebay, therefore I stay away.

-----Original Message-----
From: Linda Rex [mailto:LMuffee@charter.net]
Sent: Friday, February 27, 2004 3:14 PM
To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com
Subject: Re: [Mccoypottery-talk] ebay fraud

But Nancy, Can you travel to Flea Markets all over the world? Flea markets are fun, but like Tim said,and I agree, we buy and sell on Ebay and it gives us so much more choices & opportunity than going to even a flea market a week. That is if there were that many that I could drive to from my home in a short time. it isn't Ebay's fault that there are some idiots out there trying to get into everyone's business.