[Mccoypottery-talk] mccoy pink blue

ELIZABETH VAUGHN revaughn@webtv.net
Sat, 28 Feb 2004 08:04:18 -0500 (EST)

I have one of the pink and blue McCoy Memories bowls.  I bought it
deliberately because of the large size.  I got it in Avondale near
Roseville several years ago. Don't remember which pottery in the area
made it.  I don't think they are trying to fool anyone.  That is why
they are marked that way.   They probably realized people liked it and
it wasn't being made anymore by McCoy.  By the way, I think Watt Pottery
also made some pink and blue.
Elizabeth

My eBay:  http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/wyandotkid/

My web site:  http://collectalotshop.com/lizspostcardsandthings/