[Mccoypottery-talk] Off Topic

Jerry Reedy jreedy62@msn.com
Sat, 28 Feb 2004 19:55:40 -0600

Hi Loretta,

Can you please add jreedy62@msn.com and creedy62@hotmail.com to your addres=
s book.

I also have a question that you might be able to answer. We found a smiley =
face mug today at a local antique mall. It looks like one of the McCoy mugs=
. I mean it's a perfect match...It's 4" tall with a white glaze, and has re=
d eyes and mouth. Only thing wrong is, according to our book on collecting =
McCoy it should have a mark on the bottom. This one doesn't.=20

Were they all marked and is this one a reproduction or was there ever an ex=
ception made when manufacturing them. I know that some McCoy pieces weren't=
 marked and thought that maybe the white mugs were some that weren't. Thank=
s so much!

Connie

----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Loretta A. Payne-Nelson=20
  To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com=20
  Sent: Saturday, February 28, 2004 2:14 PM
  Subject: [Mccoypottery-talk] Off Topic

  Oops.  When I turned on the pc, something ate my address book.  I am up t=
o date on all viruses, etc.  I up date and run every day. :-[=20

  Would any of you with whom I correspond at your personal email address (a=
nd others who don't mind being in my "book"), please send me your address. =
 This way I can get it all done quickly instead of waiting for each of you =
to post something :-) /thanks so much.  Loretta