[Mccoypottery-talk] mchunters

ABSKI wuvoo@charter.net
Wed, 31 Dec 2003 13:30:16 -0600

I had a wonderful Christmas and looking forward to a great new year.  Hope =
all of you feel the same.  Anyway.  I inherited a Madonna or mother Mary bu=
st planter.  It is matt white, with unfinished rim, but finished concave bo=
ttom.  Marked 417 U.S.A..  It is about 10 inches tall, and seven and a half=
 inches wide.  She has a Catholic rosary between her praying hands.  Can an=
yone ID this for me??  Becky in KY