[Mccoypottery-talk] McCoy collecting cattle rancher

McCoyPottery.com List Mom listmom@mccoypottery.com
Wed, 31 Dec 2003 14:53:27 -0600

On Dec 31, 2003, at 2:42 PM, Tim Harlan wrote:

> Hope everyone is enjoying the holidays.    Not much McCoy hunting here
> presently.    We raise beef.     Hope you all go out and eat one of
> our wonderful steaks.    Don't believe all the negative news reports.

Happy New Year to you!  We have been making some changes to our servers
here at the end of the year, so hopefully all goes well in that regard.

Anyway, I have made it a point to eat burgers all week!   I remember my
last trip to England, first thing I did when I got off the plane was
eat a steak (height of MadCow UK).  The steak was terrible, so I knew
it was fine.. That's just the way British beef is.

The news has nothing bad to report lately, so it seems to me that Mad
Cow and Flu make good topics for them.  In any event the flu season
overall has been no worse this year than any other year.  And I have
yet to hear about an actual AMERICAN cow being infected, nor have I
heard of a single person getting MC in the US.

Now back to your regularly scheduled program..

Regards,
The List Mom
McCoy Pottery Online
http://www.mccoypottery.com