[Mccoypottery-talk] McCoy collecting cattle rancher

Trey trey2287@hotmail.com
Wed, 31 Dec 2003 19:54:56 -0600 (Central Standard Time)

--------------Boundary-00=_KZFSQL80000000000000

I'm glad to see comments flowing through.  I switched email accounts and
thought I messed up and deleted myself from the group.=0D
=0D
First off, my family and I wish each of you and yours a Happy New Year.=0D
=0D
Second, we almost daily eat beef, we also buy it from a private
rancher/farmer, it just taste better -- and it's what's for dinner.=0D
=0D
The latest piece to my collection is a pitcher/bowl combo (Christmas Gift),
when McCoy was with LCC, it's marked 7528.  I haven't purchased any, because
I've been out of town a lot during local fleas and expenses that keep
popping up, and I'm saving for a Mammy Cookie Jar -- I've only seen two, and
this one I doubt if I can pass up.=0D
=0D
Take care, and a new year is coming -- whether we are ready or not.=0D
=0D
Trey =0D
 =0D
-------Original Message-------=0D