[Mccoypottery-talk] My first REAL Collector's Jar!!!

Kevin kreffitt@pbtcomm.net
Fri, 02 Jan 2004 22:47:08 -0500

As most of you know, I've up to this point only been part of the "collector
club" due to my past association with Roger Jensen.  I think that has just
changed!!

Look at what I just bought:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewItem&item=3263135234

The Kovels Guide has this listed between $800.00 & $1800.00, depending on
color and condition.  Most that I've seen on the Net are selling for about
$750.00 in today's economy.

How do you think I did???  I know it's not McCoy, but....

:-)

Kevin