[Mccoypottery-talk] ebay wanna be

Vonda De Lorenzo mcpots@journey.com
Mon, 5 Jan 2004 20:54:57 -0500

Thank you to everyone who responded to my request!  The feedback has been g=
reat!

Did everyone see my name listed in the "Society Journal"????  Right next to=
 all the "biggies"!  Quita, Jean, Craig, everyone who keeps McCoy out there=
 in front!  Keep up the good work!

Our remodel is mostly (never will be done!) over, and I have been bringing =
in  containers of my pottery.  Most of it has been stored in the pole barn =
for at least 4 years!  Found stuff I forgot I had!  Every box is like Chris=
tmas all over!  It's great!

Haven't found my wall pockets yet or my Zebra planter, Pussy at the Well, o=
r my El Rancho!  Did find my Seahorse tho'!  :)

Vonda