[Mccoypottery-talk] Tea Kettle Lamp

jcope@comcast.net jcope@comcast.net
Tue, 06 Jan 2004 20:16:11 +0000

Thanks so much for the information. Very Interesting! I am thinking this must have been made at the factory because the handle that usually stands straight up on some of the cookie jars I have seen is actually laying flat to the side on the top of the cookie jar. You can also clearly tell that it was originally one pottery piece and not two pieces with a lid and bottom, if that makes any sense. Thanks so much! Nice site and very helpful.