[Mccoypottery-talk] Tea Kettle Lamp

ken mcdaneld mccoynut@maplecity.com
Tue, 6 Jan 2004 16:05:29 -0600

In looking in Sanfords red book it says it was made in 1963 with a value of
$45. to $50. dollars.
Nice find!!! Ken.
----- Original Message -----
From: <jcope@comcast.net>
To: <mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 06, 2004 1:43 PM
Subject: [Mccoypottery-talk] Tea Kettle Lamp

> Hi, I have a bronze type pottery tea kettle/pot lamp. It is marked McCoy
USA on the bottom. I have seen bronze pottery teapots by McCoy but none as
part of a lamp. I have not been able to find any info on it on the internet.
Such as when it was made and is it a rarer type Mccoy Lamp, and it's value.
Thanks for reading and would appreciate any comments.       Jamie
> > Welcome to the Mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com mailing list!
> >
> > To post to this list, send your email to:
> >
> >   mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com
> >
> > General information about the mailing list is at:

> > If you ever want to unsubscribe or change your options (eg, switch to
> > or from digest mode, etc.), visit your subscription page at:

http://lists.mccoypottery.com/cgi-bin/options/mccoypottery-talk/jcope@comcas
t.ne