[Mccoypottery-talk] McCoy Jardinere

Diane Menge dcmenge@msn.com
Wed, 7 Jan 2004 21:50:12 -0700

Hi,

How do I get my name off this list?  Thanks
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Nina Berlin=20
  To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com=20
  Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2004 6:25 PM
  Subject: RE: [Mccoypottery-talk] McCoy Jardinere

  Hi Julie, I'm not an expert, but your jardini=E8res sound like Brush-McCo=
y.  They sound like the ones listed on page 77  in the Sanford's Guide to B=
rush-McCoy Pottery Book 1.  Made in 1927 8" brown & green with a lion or de=
mon head $100-$125.  There is a 10" blue & green one with a demon head list=
ed for $150-175.  Maybe you could find a book and take a look or at least t=
his might be a good place to start.  Hope this helps.

  Nina=20=20

=20=20=20