[Mccoypottery-talk] CJ Question

Barb Crews barbc@thecookiejar.net
Sat, 10 Jan 2004 14:38:02 -0600

I received this note the other day and I am not super familiar with the
jar. Does anyone have this jar -- I know it's not supposed to have any
marks on it, what about size? Recent values -- still in the $1000. range?

 >>>I HAVE WHAT SEEMS TO BE A McCOY STAGECOACH COOKIE JAR. IT DOES NOT HAVE
ANY MARKINGS ON THE BOTTOM. IT IS A WESTERN STYLE STAGECOACH WITH RUNNING
HORSES. IT IS OFF WHITE WITH A BROWN ANTIQUE FINISH WITH MINIMAL PAINTING
ON IT. THERE IS NO CRACKS OR CHIPS. SOME OF THE PAINT HAS SIGNS OF WARE.
THE COOKIE JAR IS ABOUT 1 FOOT BY 1 FOOT JUST GUESING WITHOUT  ACTUALLY
MEASURING WITH A TAPE. THE LID IS THE TOP OF THE STAGE COACH. DO YOU KNOW A
VALUE OF THIS OR HOW TO TELL IF IT IS THE REAL McCOY!!! <<<

~barb