[Mccoypottery-talk] CJ Question

Ednalevi@aol.com Ednalevi@aol.com
Sun, 11 Jan 2004 12:08:33 EST

To Chiquita, does the stagecoach cookie jar have real glass windows?? I have
a very good friend that has a stagecoach McCoy cookie jar it is marked but
what really is different is the above it has real glass windows valued at
800.00-1100.00?? If you can help great, I have not been reading all of my
McCoy listings but this one caught my eye, thanks Pat      ednalevi@aol.com  the
Cajun but born and raised in TEXAS.