[Mccoypottery-talk] Faye!

Marie Jones sis@trysb.net
Sun, 11 Jan 2004 18:47:59 -0500

Hi! I came on line late but I couldn't resist the "Faye" conversation.  A f=
ew years ago I emailed Faye because we are both from South Carolina. I told=
 her it really embarased me for her to give our state such a bad name buy s=
elling fakes and not stating that they were fakes.  I have several fakes in=
 my collection clearly marked fakes for comparison. As Chiquita said I coll=
ect mostly McCoy but I also buy things to decorate my house if I just reall=
y like them.  I saw something a few months after I had emailed Faye (I don'=
t remember what it was) but when I tried to bid on it I found thst Faye had=
 blocked me from bidding on her merchandise. No skin off my nose.  Marie in=
 Aiken( At least I can say Faye is from upstate)
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: sheldon & lisa brown=20
  To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com=20
  Sent: Sunday, January 11, 2004 10:49 AM
  Subject: Re: [Mccoypottery-talk] Faye!

  could you tell us what is her name on ebay...and if you see something goi=
ng off that she is selling buy it.. wait till she gives positive feed back.=
..(ask if you have to) than tell the real truth...with negative feedback..t=
his is one way to drive her off of ebay...I can't believe that they will no=
t do any thing...By the way what state is she from...they must have law abo=
ut it..call the state dept where she lives...talk to the state law enforcem=
ent....hope this help..Remember to tell us her ebay....and what state she i=
s from...if they get a flood of phone calls they will have to do something =
about it.
    ----- Original Message -----=20