[Mccoypottery-talk] Roger

Vonda De Lorenzo mcpots@journey.com
Sun, 11 Jan 2004 19:42:55 -0500

At least he does indicate that most things are new items.  Must be Shawnee =
& Hull didn't register their names either!

The people buying from him are even more dishonest in that they pass it off=
 as the real "McCoy"!

I let dealers know on ebay.  Actually been thanked once or twice.  It espec=
ially helps when the articles they are selling were just featured in the NM=
xpress!  I let them know that too so they know other collectors are aware o=
f what is going on!

Keep up the good work.  It's up to all of us!

Vonda