[Mccoypottery-talk] Rocking Chair Dalmations Cookie Jar

Terry-and-Tobie Quay tquay@earthlink.net
Thu, 22 Jan 2004 09:27:42 -0800

My sister has, what I think to be, an original Rocking Chair Dalmations Cookie Jar.  However, it does not say "Cookies" on the front of it like I've seen some have.  Does this mean that it is a fake?

Thanks.

Tobie Quay