[Mccoypottery-talk] basketweave

Tom teedub@gamewood.net
Mon, 26 Jan 2004 14:03:32 -0500

I found a trio of White basketweave on ebay for 9.99 one has a crack I didn=
t get the item number though.
But  it was listed Trio of Mccoy Flower Pots.

And as for the LRRH CJ I found a goldilocks fake CJ on ebay and let the sel=
ler know that it was a fake.
They asked for a credible reference!!!!!!
They got one alright!!
I sent them   mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com
I figured that was authority enuf!!!!!!
Tom