[Mccoypottery-talk] (no subject)

Pat rpecw@charter.net
Mon, 26 Jan 2004 16:47:00 -0600

please take me off this list.
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: carolyn graves=20
  To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com=20
  Sent: Monday, January 26, 2004 3:58 PM
  Subject: [Mccoypottery-talk] (no subject)

  Ok Guys read this revised relisting for this LRRH jar. The gentleman that=
 has this listed said he had it listed over the HOlidays as a McCoy,but som=
eone I guessing someone from the list emailed him and that is was a fake ja=
r so he revised to the first one that I sent you. He told me when he revise=
d it that some lady emailed him and told him that it was a real McCoy becau=
se she had been to the plant in Tenn. I knew then that it was Faye, I email=
ed him back and told him and of course it was. So after we shared a few mor=
e emails he relisted the item and revised the description.

  http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3D3700564852