[Mccoypottery-talk] mccoy

Tom teedub@gamewood.net
Tue, 27 Jan 2004 17:38:44 -0500

here's a thought.
maybe a possible way to thin out the nunmber of reproes on ebay.
recently I sold a watch on ebay.
It was a supposed to be Bulova.
After the action was over I received an email from ebay saying that the wac=
h was a counterfiet!!!!
Ebay had gotten a complaint from Bulova INC. about my auction!!!
Now, what if someone could step forward as an authority on MCCoy pottery an=
d do with ebay as bulova did with me.
After two of these reprimands you are kicked off ebay.
the vases listed all said they were "vintage" which were apparently not "th=
e real McCoy"
just a thought,
Carry on!!!
Tom