[Mccoypottery-talk] Re:Jensen McCoy link

Kevin Reffitt kreffitt@pbtcomm.net
Mon, 05 Jul 2004 12:24:58 -0400

Chiquita,

There is no "Jensen McCoy".  That was a fantasy of Roger Jensen's, coined
by myself and my wife when we tried to help him become legitimate.  He
couldn't hold up under the watchful eyes of the public, and has retreated
back into his hole of fakes and cons.

We finally got him evicted from his "factory", and he's operating out of a
little lean-to he built behind his rented house (which he owes MANY months
of back rent for).

Jensen McCoy is a myth, a fake, and a lie.

Kevin