[Mccoypottery-talk] identification value of a couple pieces...

elizabeth custer shortcake7502@yahoo.com
Wed, 7 Jul 2004 19:40:10 -0700 (PDT)

 My husband recently purchased a couple of mccoy pieces but neither of them show up in books.  We are more knowledgeable about cookie jars and are jsut starting to branch out some.  One is a little pink pot for plants and the other is a deep turquoise colored covered casserole.  Both are in perfect condition.  I can send digital pics to anyone willing or able to view them.  Thank you for the help.  We love Mccoy and we love the info on here...

Sincerely