[Mccoypottery-talk] identification value of a couple pieces...

ELIZABETH VAUGHN revaughn@webtv.net
Thu, 8 Jul 2004 13:01:05 -0400

Amen to the dust.  I read all the time and keep buying books (novels,
etc.) plus books on every thing you can imagine collecting.  My husband
has tool books and did have lots of books on radio collecting.

My eBay:  http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/wyandotkid/

My web site:  http://collectalotshop.com/lizspostcardsandthings/