[Mccoypottery-talk] a thought I just had

david mcCoy damitboy@yahoo.com
Thu, 8 Jul 2004 11:05:14 -0700 (PDT)

Hi again Ya'll,
I was just sitting here fuming over the reply I got
from that person selling crap and a thought occured to
me. I recently saw someone on ebay selling feedback
for 1 cent, to get off of the feedback number of 666.
I wonder what would happen if I or we started selling
advice on mccoy fakes for 1 cent, and list it under
mccoy on ebay? I/we could offer advice on sellers
hiding feedback and high bidder info, known sellers of
fakes, etc. Would it be against ebay policy? What kind
of hornets nest would it stir up??

Dave