[Mccoypottery-talk] Announcement!!!

elizabeth custer shortcake7502@yahoo.com
Thu, 8 Jul 2004 17:46:44 -0700 (PDT)

That sounds so WONDERFUL!!!   C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Ohio Pottery & Glassware <capriherb@earthlink.net> wrote:I am announcing the opening of our newest adventure in this wild, wonderful life!
We are going to be opening Ohio Pottery & Glassware at 502 East Main Street in Lancaster Ohio on August 1, 2004.
This will be something a bit different and unique to the collectibles trade in that it is a Boutique concept with both new and old Pottery and Glassware!
The old pottery will be basically all Ohio Pottery and we plan on bringing in some new from the Zanesville/Perry County potteries such as Heartstone, RRPC, Friendship, etc.
Same with the glass.  As well as old we are planning on carrying new such as Fenton, Blenko, Gibson, Boyd and Mosser as well as all the old glass such as Heisey, Fostoria, Westmoreland, Fenton, Blenko, etc.
We will be open on Tuesday through Saturday and we would love to have anyone in the area stop by when we get opened!
No junk, no furniture, just plainly Glass and Pottery!
I've been working my little fingers to the bone for the last 3 days signing leases, insurance, security, utilities, etc.
As soon as the fixtures arrive, we will be moving our vast inventory from the house (yippeee!!! I get my house back!!!) to the store.

Jennifer  & Rodney Smith
Baltimore, Ohio

MY NEW STORE AT iOFFER!
http://stores.ebay.com/ohio-pottery-and-glassware?refid=store