[Mccoypottery-talk] Re: Zanesville/Springfield

Vonda De Lorenzo mcpots@journey.com
Thu, 8 Jul 2004 21:48:55 -0400

Springfield was our last stop on the Nashville trip on the way back
home....(the long way!)  Heart of Ohio Antiques Center!!!!!!  First
Springfield exit coming from Zanesville, so last one coming from the west.
Huge place.....lots of very expensive McCoy.  Last aisle we went
in......Davy Crockett CJ!  Made the man measure it twice....10 1/4-10 1/2
inches!   One chip on the hat/lid, otherwise very nice
condition....$120.00......still smilin'!

Have fun in Zanesville....if you are not already there!

See ya next year!

Vonda

PS  Had to promise Mark that we didn't have to stop in Findley if he let me
buy the CJ....the man at the booth said, well Findley is a fair piece from
here....(it is now about 3:30p)....I told him I knew that and I figured they
would be closed by the time we got there!  :)  What Mark doesn't know won't
hurt him!