[Mccoypottery-talk] Re:Jensen McCoy link

McCoyPottery.com List Mom listmom@mccoypottery.com
Sat, 10 Jul 2004 12:43:59 -0500

On Jul 6, 2004, at 9:31 AM, Cunningham, Beth wrote:

> Kevin, I did write to the Mayor of Wagener.  If that “one” letter
> wasn’t from me, then there is another problem in your town.  I
> certainly hope that others took the few minutes to write a letter, and
> I would be pained to think that they didn’t.  Beth in KY

Kevin, I suggest that next time around these letters be sent to you
directly, then you can deliver them personally to the Mayor, or better
yet the local press/paper.  Something smells kinda fishy here..

Regards,
The List Mom
McCoy Pottery Online
http://www.mccoypottery.com