[Mccoypottery-talk] Cookie Jar Question!

~barb crews xmascookie@thecookiejar.net
Mon, 12 Jul 2004 16:29:23 -0500

Small chips can run $50 to $75 from folks I've talked to, not sure if it
would be worth getting something like that repaired. (If it is smallish).
It also can take forever to get fixed, again from a few repair folks I know.
One is in Phoenix and one is in the Washington (state) area.