[Mccoypottery-talk] off subject -127 yard sale

Julie Peterson silversurfer00@comcast.net
Sun, 25 Jul 2004 08:17:17 -0500

When is the world's longest yard sale? Julie
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: ljconwill@bellsouth.net=20
  To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com=20
  Sent: Thursday, July 22, 2004 4:07 PM
  Subject: [Mccoypottery-talk] off subject -127 yard sale

        Just wanted to see who would be attending  the world's longest yard=
 sale this year?  I hope to participate at least a couple of days this year=
.  I really need to be selling instead of buying but I am sure I will buy m=
ore than I will sell.

        EBay seller name......glidersfinds

        Linda C.=20
=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20
=20=20=20=20=20=20=20