[Mccoypottery-talk] auction find

Walter McEntire bigbvideo@yahoo.com
Tue, 27 Jul 2004 04:29:28 -0700 (PDT)

I went to an auction last night that usually only has
junk. There was a turquoise 7.5" Butterfly jardiniere
in a lot of 5 pieces of pottery. Apparently no one
knew what it was because only one other guy was
bidding. I got it for $20. After the auction, one guy
paid me $10 for a piece of yelloware in the lot, and
another guy gave me 10 bucks for the 3 other pieces of
chipped up stuff. So my McCoy was... well.. free! LOL
It had a little dirt on it, but no chips, cracks or
crazing. Don't think it had ever been used.

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

I am jealous!!!  But congratulations on a great find!  Beth in KY