[Mccoypottery-talk] received this from paypal today

Michael/Hope Burt witschindin_2000@yahoo.com
Tue, 1 Jun 2004 10:42:44 -0700 (PDT)

Nope, this is another "spoof". Don't reply to it what ever you do. If you can, forward it to paypal's spoof dept.  Hope

Tom Walker <teedub@gamewood.net> wrote:TO ME THIS LOOKS LIKE THE REAL DEAL !!!!!!!
TOM
----- Original Message ----- From: service@paypal.com
To: teedub@gamewood.net
Sent: Monday, May 31, 2004 2:48 PM
Subject: Teedub@gamewood.net - Notification of PayPal Limited Account Access 05-31-2004

Dear Teedub@gamewood.net,

 We recently reviewed your account, and suspect that your PayPal account may
 have been accessed by an unauthorized third party. Protecting the security
 of your account and of the PayPal network is our primary concern.
 Therefore, as a preventative measure, we have temporarily limited access to
 sensitive PayPal account features.
 Click below in order to regain access to your account:
 https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_login-run

 For more information about how to protect your account, please visit
 PayPal's Security Center, accessible via the "Security Center" link located
 at the bottom of each page of the PayPal website.

 We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and appreciate your
 assistance in helping us maintain the integrity of the entire PayPal
 system. Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

 Sincerely,
 The PayPal Team

 Please do not reply to this e-mail. Mail sent to this address cannot be
 answered. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and choose the
 "Help" link in the header of any page.

 PayPal Email ID PP198
 PayPal Email ID PP316