[Mccoypottery-talk] Fakes on Live Auction

Kevin Reffitt kreffitt@pbtcomm.net
Sun, 06 Jun 2004 19:29:27 -0400

ugh...Ummmm

They are real.

Please DON'T contact these people unless you want to point out that they
have the titles wrong.  The descriptions are correct.

Please be carful when trying to educate others, that you know for sure
whether the piece is genuine or not.

Thanks,
Kevin