[Mccoypottery-talk] Re: McCoys on Live Auction

Kevin Reffitt kreffitt@pbtcomm.net
Sun, 06 Jun 2004 22:24:19 -0400

No....they've made a mistake in the title, and in the description of the
second auction you pointed us to.  The teapot is a real Hull/Regal China
piece, and a mighty fine one at that.  The wolf grease jar in the first
auction is quite real, rare, and worth a small fortune!!!

They (the LRRH pieces) are all real, and quite nice.  The seller is
mistaken, or has been misinformed, but is offering real pieces in great
condition as far as I can see in the pics.

Kevin