[Mccoypottery-talk] question about cold paint

McQuita@aol.com McQuita@aol.com
Sat, 12 Jun 2004 16:33:02 EDT

I think this is a matter of personal opinion.  I don't personally see where,
as long as you're doing it for YOUR OWN satisfaction that it hurts to
repair/repaint something....Obviously if an item has good cold paint you wouldn't want
to remove it...BUt if it's very poor or non-existant..it would make it more
appealing.  My concern is/would be when an item is repaired/repainted to be
sold and not represented as such to the buyer.  I have a Clown Riding the pig
with Ears up that I had a friend paint for me...It had no paint whatsoever...and
it certainly looks nice now!