[Mccoypottery-talk] well I am on my way to seeing everything

mccoy@mccoypottery.com mccoy@mccoypottery.com
Wed, 23 Jun 2004 14:16:06 -0500 (CDT)

I know this is June not April 1, but I assume that this is just a little
response to the posting about the McFAKE.  Funny joke.....Cheers!  Terry

> does anyone know how much the little red riding hood cookie jar is worth,.
> thank you

Bella Mia, Inc.
401 Host Drive
Lake Geneva, WI  53147