[Mccoypottery-talk] well I am on my way to seeing everything

Ohio Pottery & Glassware capriherb@earthlink.net
Wed, 23 Jun 2004 23:17:44 -0400

I was thinking about my Panda Cookie Jar and I really think a Black Little
Red Riding Hood Mammy Cookie Jar Upside down would look really cool!  Of
course you MUST put the McCoy Logo on it and declare it as vintage as
original as made by McCoy!<G>
(Just joking in case someone is reading this and doesn't know my warped
sense of humor!)
Jennifer  & Rodney Smith
Baltimore, Ohio
http://www.OhioPotteryandGlassware.com