[Mccoypottery-talk] chatty somemore,LOL

ELIZABETH VAUGHN revaughn@webtv.net
Sat, 26 Jun 2004 07:45:41 -0400

Dave, My husband and I do the same thing.  When he was in high school in
the pre-WWII days, he took some sort of movie appreciation course.  He
has had me looking at the movie sets ever since we got married.  We went
to lots of movies before children and after they were grown.  Once I got
interested in pottery, it got worse.  There is a lovely piece of Hull on
a window sill in An American in Paris.
Elizabeth

My eBay:  http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/wyandotkid/

My web site:  http://collectalotshop.com/lizspostcardsandthings/