[Mccoypottery-talk] Going Out of Business Sale?

Walter McEntire bigbvideo@yahoo.com
Mon, 28 Jun 2004 20:33:33 -0700 (PDT)

Well darn! I spoke too soon. Guess they are just
getting rid of the old stuff to make room for new
fakes. Now we'll have to look at their auctions for
elephant and pig creamer pitchers and Cat & Dog In A
Basket CJs. Oh well... it was a nice thought.