[Mccoypottery-talk] Two tone green tea set

carolyn graves curly_stoner@yahoo.com
Sun, 29 Feb 2004 12:28:19 -0800 (PST)

Hi All
I'm so excited I found the 2 tone green
sugar and creamer yesterday,but I need
the tea pot. So if anyone out there in
McLand can help please email me
curly_stoner@yahoo.com. I would
greatly apperciate it.

I am also gonna put my 2 cents in
on ebay. I have found so much good
McCoy info an product on ebay that
it isn't a bad place. I found this list
because I found a cj there and wasn't sure
if it was real so I started searching
for info on it and came accross this
GREAT list. Not all is bad on ebay
I buy quiet a bit off of it you just