[Mccoypottery-talk] ebay fraud

Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com
Mon, 1 Mar 2004 09:30:28 -0500

I can attest to this.  I have bought alot from Elizabeth and it is always
as good as she says, if not better.  Before we buy from someone we don't
know, we usually ask questions and email the seller.  You can tell from the
response you get and from the feedback if they have had trouble before.

My two cents
Karen in KY

                      revaughn@webtv.net (ELIZABETH
                      VAUGHN)                                    To:       mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com
                      Sent by:                                   cc:
                      mccoypottery-talk-admin@lists.mccoy        Subject:  RE: [Mccoypottery-talk] ebay fraud
                      pottery.com

                      02/29/2004 02:14 PM
                      Please respond to mccoypottery-talk

I will add my 2-cents worth to Jennifer's.  I am not a power seller, but
I have never knowingly ripped off anyone on ebay.  I know there are
dishonest people in the world, but we have had more good experinces than
bad.
Elizabeth

My eBay:  http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/wyandotkid/

My web site:  http://collectalotshop.com/lizspostcardsandthings/