[Mccoypottery-talk] Auction/goldilocks

BigBVideo@aol.com BigBVideo@aol.com
Tue, 2 Mar 2004 19:53:50 EST

I looked at the seller's last 25 or so auctions. They buy as well as sell
cookie jars. None of their others were McCoy... or fakes for that matter. They
were all pretty common, cheap ones, and their auctions were for $10-15.  They
don't really seem to know much about CJs. I would guess that this seller bought
it from someone else not knowing it was a fake. Was probably shocked it
brought so much. Still, I HATE seeing people pay good money for fakes.