[Mccoypottery-talk] Auction/goldilocks

McQuita@aol.com McQuita@aol.com
Tue, 2 Mar 2004 21:18:11 EST

I agree about the power seller...Fayes was a power seller I think at one
time...I know folks who are and laugh about it...they have to maintain l,000.00 of
sales a month for the period invoved or they lose that statuss.

I've not done absentee bidding with Jeff Koehler but he does the McCoy
auctions in the summer for potteyr week...and he does our private auction for the
mccoy get - together...He does a good auction..