[Mccoypottery-talk] glass of deceit!!!! and Ebay

timbuckto@webtv.net timbuckto@webtv.net
Wed, 3 Mar 2004 23:28:23 -0500 (EST)

Being as how "GlassOfDeciet" almost got his fangs i me.. I'd like a copy
of that complaint forwarded to me please Tom... I see I'm not the only
one who has dealt with (Steve) glassoffaith or "gl assoffaith" <please
excuse my typo... I hope yas all came out on top and if not, i hope he
didnt get yas too bad.
    I dont mean to change the subject, but has anyone heard of
"Reproduction Hull Orchid vases"? I bought one from a seller that listed
it as "Repro" for a VERY cheap price,and b4 yas jump me, I did it for 2
reasons... one, i wanted to risk, that it may be an experiment and not a
repro, 2... I got it off the market for 7.50 and no poor soul will ever
get ripped off for a couple few hundred dollars for this one! I'll smash
it b4 i'd sell it.... It really is a beautiful vase ( from the pics, i
havnt recieved it yet) its not a cheap paint job like the roseville
repros ive seen are.. BUT.. it is in a gloss glaze and not a matte.. So
either Hull experimented, or its a repro... Happy Hunting to you
all..... Tim & Sheryl