[Mccoypottery-talk] 2K MCCoy Vase!!!

timbuckto@webtv.net timbuckto@webtv.net
Thu, 4 Mar 2004 12:29:02 -0500 (EST)

I think Martie "hit" on something there, and not a crack pipe
either...lol I do believe the swan is made of crack cocaine and this is
an elaborate new way the Columbian drug cartel is delivering their drugs
right under our noses, or in our noses. This would explain the "High"
prices we're starting to see! Word just in:  The McCoy Hyacinth vases
are actually smokable Marijana flower tops! Narcotics officers have been
knocking down the doors of innocent little old ladies that have been
known to have such vases in their windowsills.... And of course we all
know about the "Grass Growing Gleep" (pg 219 Hanson Nissen Vol.1)