[Mccoypottery-talk] Auction/goldilocks

Loretta A. Payne-Nelson rett@netreach.net
Fri, 05 Mar 2004 22:08:04 -0500

Quita:  That was really wonderful to let her know immediately allowing
her the opportunity to back out.  Sometimes, it doesn't pay to settle
with the seller within minutes of the close of the auction (which is
what I usually do) because of what just happened.  I always paid quickly
so nothing negative is in my feedback even when I bid impulsively and am
not  sure of the item after  I win (like with Faye.the.crook).  Haste
does make waste sometimes.  You deserve a star, but all I have is :-) .
Loretta