[Mccoypottery-talk] LRRH CJ by brush mcoy?

timbuckto@webtv.net timbuckto@webtv.net
Sat, 6 Mar 2004 16:51:52 -0500 (EST)

I wish I would have found this list loooong ago. You folks are AweSome!
Hardly a day goes by (and I havnt been around here very long either)
that I dont learn sompin (yes, I know how to spell "Something" but I'm
lazy hehe) If the archives wer'nt so difficult to read thru, I'd start
going thru them just to pick up on all I've missed out on.
 I have a question that I've pondered myself for awhile. Has McCoy ever
used numbers. I know they used USA, and no mark at all, but just
numbers? I see on ebay quite often, where ppl will say "its marked McCoy
on the bottom" and i look at the pics, only to see numbers only... One
tickled me the other day... ad said "marked McCoy".. i looked at the
pic.... they spelled McCoy wrong.. "Niloak"...LOL now I have several
Niloak pcs at home, and I'm not ashamed of them at all, not to the point
of calling them McCoy anyways..LOL
  Hope everyone is having a great weekend... Tim & Sheryl