[Mccoypottery-talk] McCoy on display

elizabeth custer shortcake7502@yahoo.com
Mon, 8 Mar 2004 13:23:16 -0800 (PST)

I would like to see.  We are alwasy lookign for display ideas...  shortcake7502@yahoo.com

Betty Nelson <bettyfnelson@mchsi.com> wrote:I would like t o see BettyFNelson@mchsi.com
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, March 08, 2004 1:27 PM
Subject: [Mccoypottery-talk] McCoy on display

Subject: RE: [Mccoypottery-talk] McCoy on display
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 17:40:25 -0500
From: "Cunningham, Beth" <Beth.Cunningham@EKU.EDU>
To: <mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com>
Sender: mccoypottery-talk-admin@lists.mccoypottery.com

------_=_NextPart_001_01C4055E.59618E52
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------_=_NextPart_001_01C4055E.59618E52

Here was a non admissible message part of 'application/ms-tnef' MIME
type. It has been automatically discarded before sending the message to
the list.

------_=_NextPart_001_01C4055E.59618E52--