[Mccoypottery-talk] smiley CJ

McQuita@aol.com McQuita@aol.com
Sun, 14 Mar 2004 22:33:51 EST

I don't know about it being extremely valuable...I bought mine on ebay and
paid about the going rate for smiley's at the time...It might be a bit more
desirable although I'd never given it much thought...If I were collecting smileys
or cookie jars it would be a nice addition to have...how expensive is it?  and
how badly do you want it?  Mine is the same size of the standard smiley by
the way...be sure it's the same size and weight Tom.