[Mccoypottery-talk] Photos for selling on ebay, etc.

ACP acpearce@io.com
Tue, 16 Mar 2004 20:13:16 -0600

Ohio Pottery & Glassware wrote:

> I have my 2 domains through Network Solutions (do a google search for
> them).  They aren't as cheap as some of the others but they are in
> Atlanta, they all speak English when they answer the phone and they
> aren't outsourced to some foreign country.
> I'm not being prejudiced here, just that I believe in American
> Companies and American English when I call them.  And a LOT of these
> web companies are in foreign countries with outsourcing to Indonesia,
> or wherever which means when you call for help, you can't understand a
> word they say!

Yes, yes, yes!!!  That is exactly right.  Thank you so much.
I'm very glad to hear someone, besides we in the high tech
industry, becoming aware of this.

And BTW -- most of the people/programming outsourcing is
going to India, right now.  Factory jobs are going to China
and Indonesia and Korea.

Now that my (and possibly your) bank records are in India,
I no longer feel comfortable using Bank of America, either.  ;-)

acp