[Mccoypottery-talk] thank you Jerry Reedy

mccoy@mccoypottery.com mccoy@mccoypottery.com
Wed, 17 Mar 2004 11:32:43 -0600 (CST)

Hello Becky:

Becky you have my vote. You have hit the nail on the head.
I see no reason to continue this discussion since Becky has
made the best point.  I assume we will get back to McCoy
related discussions. The list mom has been under the weather
and not able to respond in his charming eloquent manner. Cheers!  Terry

> These poor people in China, Indonesia, India, or where ever - will work
> for thirty cents an hour because they want food, clean water, and a roof
> over their family's heads.  Americans work for five dollars an hour
> because we want a mini van, cable television, cell phones, and a piece of
> McCoy pottery.  America is the best place in the world to live, despite
> all the problems.  But now is the time when we have to realize, that with
> computers and technology and the internet, we are a Global community.  As
> Americans, we can adjust, adapt, and cope with whatever problems lay
> ahead.  But we may have to give up that new car, 500 channels on our color
> TV, or that piece of McCoy pottery.  Put it in perspective.  Becky in KY

McCoy Pottery OnLine
www.mccoypottery.com
Bella Mia, Inc.
401 Host Drive