[Mccoypottery-talk] Off-subject

M. Caudill mcaudill@kih.net
Thu, 18 Mar 2004 23:14:05 -0500

Folks,
I know this is off-subject, but my brother-in-law is an antique dealer and
he found a high school class ring in an odd-lot box and turned it over to me
since I have school contacts, hoping I can return the ring to its owner.
It's a 1974 class ring from Green Brier HS in Tennessee.  Inside is engraved
Diana Holland.

I've done a google search and sent this info to the TIAS newsletter, but
since some of you are from that area, I thought I'd mention it here too.
Even tho I no longer wear my class rings, I'd want them returned if lost.
Thanks for helping. Email me at mcaudill@kih.net if you have a lead and that
way we won't overload inboxes.
Mike in KY